If you are at Botany Junction and looking for a place to spend some time with mates or family for eats or drinks then the Celsius venue could just be the place for you.
Celsius Menu, Pokies and About
Celsius is a local restaurant and bar located in Botany Junction. The hub offers a wide variety of foods and drinks while providing you with top quality party and conference facilities. Celsius is the best location for your next meeting, both formal and informal dining, team building events, conference, and even cocktail in East Tamaki.
The restaurant offers an extensive menu, accompanied with impeccable service and an ambient atmosphere for any function. It also boasts of three upstairs function spaces, which are ideal for conferences, seminars, training, presentation, and any social event that would require a party.
Celsius also offers hearty catering options, which it complements with the finest beers and wines from New Zealand. There is also free onsite parking to ensure convenience for clients.
Menu Meal Deals
The company has what it calls the “Daily Rituals,” which provides a specific menu deal every day of the week. The weekly menu includes: (deals may change).
- Monday, all-day pizza special for $10.
- Tuesday, four-piece Southern-style chicken wings or $10.
- Wednesday, people’s choice platter of meat for two for $38. The meals comprise of southern style chicken, pork ribs, cheesy garlic bread, and salt and pepper calamari.
- Thursday, Tapas for $35. The meal includes garlic prawns, meatballs dipped in tomato sauce, toasted ciabatta, prosciutto, marinated olives, and chorizo in red wine.
- Friday, it is the Mexican night when the restaurant offers cheese quesadilla, beef nachos and fish tacos for $32.
- Saturday, all day steak for $20.
- Sunday, Seafood chowder for $10.
Drinks of Note
The venue offers a variety of drinks, which range from wine, beer, and cocktail to other refreshments. Some of the wines you will find in Celsius are from New Zealand wineries such as Central Otago and Hawkes Bay, and Australian wineries including Barossa Valley and South Australia. The beers include tap beer, bottled beer, tap cider, craft beer and low-alcohol beer with brands such as Heineken, Export Hop Lager, Export Gold, and Black Heart Rum.
Cocktails categories include House cocktails and Ten till Ten cocktails. House cocktails constitutes espresso martini, pina colada, long island iced tea, and Havana blue among others. The Ten till Ten cocktails include Yeah Nah Bro, Blue Moon, Purple Rain, and Call me Maybe among others. The refreshments include fresh juice and soft drinks such as mocktails, tea, coffee, and lovely smoothies.
Pokies Available at Celcius
No pokies or gaming is available at the Celcius venue at the moment.
Bookings and function hire
The hub provides online booking services, which allows you to book for any space you need for any event. The spaces include the Thermo Room, which is spacious and perfect for sit down lunch, cocktail event, dinner party, conferences and other celebrations.
There is also Room Hire, which allows one to book a room for a private event, and the Gold + Amber Room, which are private rooms located upstairs for training seminars, presentations, and any other formal meetings that require complete privacy.
Mon – Fri 11:30am to Late
Sat and Sun 11am to Late
Phone 9-271 4822
Map and address
Botany Junction, 125 Ormiston Road, Flat Bush, Auckland 2016, New Zealand
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- All About The Howick Club
- Degree Gastro Bar Auckland Review
- Ellice Road Social Lounge Review
- The Backyard Bar & Restaurant Takapuna
- Black Salt Bar and Eatery New Lynn Review
- The Commons Takapuna Auckland Review
- Shooters Saloon Kingsland Review
- Regatta Eatery and Bar Takapuna Beach, Auckland
- The Bluestone Room Auckland Review
- Sawmill Brewery Matakana Review
- The Riverhead Tavern Review
- The Waypoint Bar & Restaurant East Tamaki
- Murphy’s Law Irish Bar Drury Review
- Johnny Barr’s Auckland Review
- The Szimpla Gastro Bar Auckland Review
- Dark Horse Bar & Grill Mairangi Bay Review
- The Attic Bar and Restaurant Mission Bay Review
- The Ding Dong Lounge Auckland Review