Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Guide
Featuring a 5 x 6 format, Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play is essentially a two slot game in one that increases the player’s chances of winning. Of course, higher entertainment is also guaranteed due to the second machine that can be played.
The game has the well known 5 reels, with three symbols per reel and two reel sets, and features 40 paylines where the player can wager only a single coin on every payline. Without a doubt, those of you who will give this slot a go, will find that by far,
Tumbling Reels feature
- The most exciting and thrilling feature that the game has to offer is the Tumble Reel feature where the symbols within a single spin are being replaced by others that are tumbling down. To be more precise, the symbols that appear at the upper game will either tumble down or simply fall to the base game, with the idea of filling up the spaces which are empty, while naturally, taking their place.
- Let’s not forget of course about the wild symbol that Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play comes with. This can be found in the form of a pink, gold and blue card on which “WILD” is being written, and has the ability to substitute for other symbols while trying to create different winning combinations as well.
Free spins bonus
- The second feature that is accessible within the game is no other than the famous free spin bonus that is activated whenever a player has successfully landed on 3 extra payline bonus symbols on the first, second and third reel, represented by a pink, yellow and brown card on a black background on which “Extra Paying Bonus” can be read. Within this bonus, six free spins will be granted and also, the player will receive an additional of twenty added paylines.
- Moreover, extra wild symbols will be granted as well, which of course, are always welcomed, since they provide the player with an increased number of ways that he or she can use to make different winning combinations. Of course, more spins can be obtained as long as the player lands on more extra paying symbols during the free spin bonus round, and it’s a good thing for someone to know that this feature can be re-initiated for a maximum of 300 games, which is without a doubt pretty reasonable.
- As for the return to player, or RTP, goes the game offers between 95.40% and 96.30% depending on the game version you play.
Bottom line, IGT has successfully developed an entertaining sequel to an already famous and loved slot game, by doubling the fun, the thrill, and of course, by increasing the number of ways a player might win.
As for the features that Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play presents, all three of them contribute to make an extra rich game, which is hard to pass by when you think at the high RTP that players around the world already enjoy on a daily basis direct from our site at New Zealand mates rates.
Video preview Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play