The Wave Bar is a sports themed venue with heaps of pokies located at the Brighton mall, shop number 2, on new Brighton Christchurch 8061, New Zealand. Drinks are sold at affordable prices, with a wide variety of cheap food served such as fish baskets, chips and toasted sandwiches .
The bar is usually open daily, from 8.00 AM to 2.00 AM, with its general dress code set to casual wear. The bar guests have ample safe street parking options right close by.
Menu, Pokies and About The Wave Bar Christchurch
The bar has exciting facilities open to the visitors. These include a game of pool and tab, large screens to watch all the sporting events, a jukebox with a huge music collection, a dedicated pokies room and a TAB. In addition to these facilities the bar has a perfect view of the ocean, which gives guests a perfect sunset while enjoying their eats or drinks.
The bar has set theme nights. For karaoke lovers, Thursday night at the bar is the ideal night, with the day set aside with an awesome karaoke machine making the evening exciting for you and your friends. Friday nights are pool comp nights and DJ’s cranking out the beats till late.
On most Saturdays, guests are treated to live music from bands and solo musicians. Most nights feature a live DJ to keep the patrons entertained. The bar has an open dance floor for patrons to dance the night away.
Great local pokies & TAB in New Brighton, Christchurch
New Brighton, Christchurch pokies players have give the Wave Bar a big thumbs up in the ratings. This venue has 18 of the most exciting pokies to be found in this area.
Other points to note
With the bar closing at 2.00 AM, the bar has a one door rule shortly after 2.00 AM, where guest can leave at their own pleasure, but no new guests are admitted. After 2.00 AM, the guests are allowed 30 minutes to finish up any remaining drinks, with the last call for alcohol made minutes before the closing time. For the safety of guests, the management ensures there are enough cabs outside the bar on closing.
7 days from 8am to late.
Phone 3-388 3863
Map and address
The Wave Bar
2 Brighton Mall, New Brighton, Christchurch 8061, New Zealand
More New Zealand Local Pokies Clubs, Restaurants, Pubs, Casinos
- Chats Bar and Cafe Christchurch Review
- Endeavour Tavern Christchurch Review
- New Brighton Club Christchurch Review
- The Craic Irish Bar Christchurch Review
- The Sandridge Hotel and Motel Christchurch Guide
- The Bower Pub and Restaurant Christchurch Review
- The Fitz Sports Bar Christchurch Review & Guide
- Trevinos Restaurant and Bar Christchurch Review
- Edgeware Sports Bar St Albans Review
- The Miller Bar & Cafe Christchurch Review
- The Lyttelton Club Review
- The Woolston Club Christchurch Guide
- Sullivans Irish Pub Addington Guide
- Papanui Flame Sports Bar Review
- The Rockpool Bar and Restaurant Guide
- New City Hotel Christchurch Review
- Guide on the Hornby Working Mens Club & MSA Inc
- Papanui Club Review